Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Battery Road

I did this watercolor based on a photo. The weather was too bad to go outside. In rainy days I stay home and experiment with colors. For me these three months in Newfoundland is a great time where I can dedicate myself 100% to paint. Before most of the time painting was something I did in my free time. When I was in UAE I didn't have much free time from my work but I use every free minute to do sketches. I guess I felt a little restricted painting just in my small sketchbook so right now I guess I am exploding in colors.
the battery road, St. John
I posted some outdoors sketches from the Battery here

2 comments:

  1. Lovely painting Omar.I like the direction you are taking with colour.

    You would be painting inside here as well, but for the opposite problem - 46c and above with sandstorms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! I am really appreciating the time I spend with my family and painting!

    ReplyDelete