Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Moo Cards arrived!!!!


WOW! my new Moo cards arrived. I'm very happy because I am going to be participating in the Pecha Kucha Night Dubai on the 19 of January and didn't any business cards with my actual address. I ordered in December and was afraid they would not come on time. But here they are! Aren't they cute? You can get 50 different designs there and I use them to portrait my urban sketches. For this order I made and special UAE selection. the only problem with the MOO cards is that everybody want to have one and I run out of them very fast!!!
And now here is a present for you! If you want to order your own business cards with your drawings, architectural projects, photographies you can have a 30% discount (valid untill the 30th of January 2011 for first time users only) using the following code: MGNQBC
the website is www.moo.com

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Omar. Don't forget to exchange them for a business card, so you can build up your mailing list (marketing group).

    Again congratulations on the participation in the event.

    ReplyDelete